04 September 2011

It's A Hair Thing

To fringe or not to fringe? This is an on going 3-weekly battle that I find myself having both against myself, and the boyfriend. He always opts for fringe and right now I am siding with no fringe. He is also toying with the idea of growing his hair and one thing I really am not a huge fan of is long hair on guys, which caused somewhat of a heated debate! Prime examples?
Alex Turner, Gerard Butler, David Beckham

Tell me if you disagree, but I think each of the guys above looks considerably worse when they neglect the clippers. Keep it short and sweet chaps, it will do you a world of good. 

Girls on the other hand, I am all for boy-ish cuts! I wish I could be brave enough to experiment with a pixie cut, but alas, I am not. So for now, or forever, I shall just admire them from afar. 
Emma Watson, Michelle Williams, Carey Mulligan




And as for fringes? This could be an ongoing personal debate that I have with myself for many more years to come... Maybe I will invest in one of those clip in extension fringes and grow mine out. Everyone's a winner then, right? We will see... 
Alexa Chung, Camilla Belle, Fearne Cotton

Where does everyone stand on the 'long vs. short vs. fringe vs. no fringe' debate? 


No comments:

Post a Comment