19 August 2011

Eau de Parfum

Apologies for my absence but Southampton called this week. I had a fabulous time with some wonderful girls full of lunch dates, cocktails and  some absolute classic 90's choons, which ended in my dear friend face down in the middle of the dance floor as a result of shaking her tail feathers just a wee bit too hard! 'Twas a bloody good night :) 


And now it's all pefume perfume perfume...

Dolce and Gabanna The One for Women 
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
Gucci Guilty
Chanel Chance
Flora by Gucci


I could spend an entire day in a perfume shop admiring the countless beautiful fragrances that en-capture my senses. My ultimate favourite perfume to beat all rival perfumes is, without the smidgen of a doubt, Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. No matter how many new fragrances I try, I highly doubt that I will ever find one to top it! It is the most beautiful smell that I have ever smelt. A few of my other close favourites are pictured and listed above and there are plenty more that I could add to the list; Dior J'adore, Lancôme Ô de L'Orangerie, Calvin Klein Truth... 

For Christmas my mum bought me the Chanel Chance but with a difference! It's the small travel twist bottle (pictured above) which is amazing! It's so convenient, it comes with 3 refill bottles and is the perfect size to fit in your handbag/travel bag. And, as the glass refill bottle isn't on show there's pretty much zero chance of it spilling or breaking and basically I just love that it's a bit different! 

And when it comes to aftershave my list is just as long. Here are some of my favourite male scents. My favourite would have to be Dolce and Gabanna The One OR Givenchy Play... (It usually depends on which one I am smelling at the time if I'm to be totally honest!)


  
Jean Pul Gaultier Le Male
Dolce and Gabanna The One
Paco Rabanne 1 Million 
Givenchy Play
Davidoff Adventure

Any suggestions???


No comments:

Post a Comment