20 October 2013

Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser


Like many girls I am constantly striving for the perfect products to keep my skin looking healthy and breakout free.  I have combination skin which tends to be dry on my forehead, oily around my nose and chin and normal on my cheeks. As someone who has, thankfully, never really suffered with particularly problematic skin I wasn't quite sure what was causing me to break out pretty consistently a couple of months ago. I think the combination of stress and working in an office which allows for no fresh air day in, day out, were to blame. Whatever it was, it's safe to say my skin hated me.

My cleanser of choice at the time just wasn't cutting the mustard and after hearing many good things about the Origins range, I thought I would treat my skin to a little TLC. At £18 a bottle, Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser doesn't come cheap. However, for a product with natural ingredients and not the acetone-like substance you can get in a £4 Clearasil bottle, I think spending a little more is always worth it.

I have been using this cleanser now for four weeks and I am so impressed. It contains saw palmetto which is supposed to inhibit excess oil production, salycilic acid to exfoliate and unclog pores, and the added mint makes it smell so fresh. The cleanser foams up slightly as you add water and washes off easily leaving my skin free from all traces of make-up and looking brighter but not tight or stripped entirely of moisture. In terms of breakouts, it has certainly kept them at bay and I have definitely noticed an improvement in the oiliness of my skin. You only need to use pea-size amount for your whole face so it doesn't look like it will be running out any time soon. But if the effects continue to be as good as I've experienced so far, I'll almost certainly be repurchasing.

1 comment:

  1. Dear, I like your blog very much! ! Everything is so beautiful! I like your style of writing and your photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete